The Diwali week is starting and we are celebrating it here at Photography Tips!
It’s nice to organize surprises for our fans and even greater to see you guys responding to those surprises in an overwhelming way. Here, we would like to announce The ‘Color and Lights Photography‘ contest organized by Shari Academy especially for the fans and followers of Photography Tips on the auspicious occasion of Diwali.
The theme selected for the contest is ‘Colors and Lights – Diwali’. The concept of the contest is around the festival of lights – Diwali and so we choose this day to celebrate the most important tool in photography – Lights and colors.
- Why should you participate?
Shari Academy would like to help you show case your talent in a grand way. What are you guys waiting for?
Get. Set. Shoot. Submit. Exhibit.
- How can you participate?
1. Theme: ‘Colors and Lights – Diwali’
2. Send your image to firstname.lastname@example.org & include your Name, Email Address & Contact no. in the email.
3. Send them on Twitter @ShariAcademy. Submit your entry by tweeting a link to the image and with the hashtag – #DiwaliWithPT
- Rules to be followed for the ‘Colors and Lights – Diwali’ Contest:
1. Participants can only send 1 image. If more than 1 image is sent, the first image will be chosen, rest discarded.
2. The theme is ‘Colors and Lights – Diwali’. Photographs posted on any other theme won’t be accepted.
3. The dates of participation will start from 11th November till the 24th of November. Images posted after the mentioned dates won’t be considered.
4. You can send us your copyrighted images. However, your photograph should not be disturbed by any means. Winner will be announced on the 27th of November.
- The photographs need to highlight the “color or light or both the elements” of Diwali. The Faculty at Shari Academy will judge the photographs on the basis of their quality of composition and the novelty of the idea.
1 winner will be selected and will be given a chance to attend a free Weekend Basic Photography Workshop, December at Shari!
Participate now! Happy Clicking!